Category: Anime, Fandom
Hmm, Starter Anime. Most of us (including you) probably despise most of the starter anime listed below, usually because they aren’t that good and we sooner or later realize that. These anime also have the reputation of being for n00bs. Usually we don’t consider this as true anime because the international dubbed versions of them seem to have killed the original anime with a broken lawn chair. However, there is that rare exception.
1. Dragon Ball Z – If you don’t look at the screen, you’d think you’re watching gay p*rn.
2. Sailormoon – Seriously! Is this what girl power is supposed to be?
3. Naruto – A good series, but the animation studios need to cut out the filler expisodes
4. Pokemon – A Nintendo Anime. Yay, an anime about having pets that fight for you and live in balls. That you throw around… and hang off your belt. Riiiight…
5. Digimon – Very very similar to Pokemon, but the 1st Season of Digimon is much better than Pokemon. Not to mention that Pokemon basically stole the entire concept from Digimon.
6. Gundam (more so Gundam Wing because it was first played on Cartoon Network) – Oh the avalanche of gay fanfics due to this series. I’m going to stop right there, because it’s actually a decent series.
7.Any Miyazaki film – Very very good anime. Very very good Disney film too! Studio Ghibli is one of the last good Disney animation studios: the other being Pixar. (BTW, have you seen the giant robot from Laputa at their theme park in Japan?)
8. Ranma 1/2 – Every boys’ dream to become a girl so they could grope themselves.
9. Voltron – It’s Power Ranger before Power Rangers
10. Yugi-oh! (The first season’s not bad, the rest suck) – The series was made to sell playing cards. Yay Consumer whore..